Currently suite Onsight is equipped with the following modules:
· Central – the module responsible for orchestrating the entire system and managing communication between users and operators, and this communication can be voice, video, IM, 3D animations, among other possibilities.
· Remote Assistance – the module responsible for connecting the device to a video communication platform, allowing the user to communicate with the assistant to solve a problem or to follow instructions by video / audio text.
· Communication – the module that allows the use of exposed APIs for external integration, for all types of entities and operations.
· Detect - The purpose of this module is to detect either problems, or routine tasks, and include these in knowledge based situations, registering these in the system
· 3D Animation - the module where you can visualize graphical information that instructs you how to proceed according to need.
· Offline Support - this module enables modules for mobile devices to work in offline mode
· Central Assistance - a communication module between users and operators, this communication can be via voice chat, video, IM, 3D animations as well as other possibilities
· Voice-to-Text / Voice-Commands - integrated with other modules, this allows recording of logs (audio and text) and records all of the interventions made in text and audio mode.
· Central Log & Analytics - the module that collects and records all actions and other elements for statistical and analytical purposes